Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inspiration needed!

http://hmade.co.uk/category/inspiration/
I can only confess that I've been lacking inspiration recently in relation to my blog. This is partly reflected from my life in general and simply looking for and having the time to read more. I guess, in reality, I do have the time, I'm just lazy, so I need to get out of my slump and start kicking my butt into shape (in all manner of metaphors!).
Maybe you can help me out and give me some ideas. Anything fun. Anything at all, from simple things that take 5 minutes to something that requires a bit more effort.
I found this pic when I googled inspiration. The site its from is pretty cool, just looking at the other pics perked me up. Seems inspiration comes from all sorts of things and places and people. 
Here's hoping I find it.

No comments: