Saturday, October 20, 2012

Books, books, and more books!

If you are anything like me, you probably have a ton of books and have them in all sorts of places around the house. Recently I reorganised the bookcase in my living room. There are books on it, ornaments and some photos, but the books are the key pieces and I spent an entire afternoon rearranging them into some kind of order that looked pretty.
Sometimes I'll want them to be alphabetical. Organised by size. Grouped by colour. That's the beauty of books, there is so much you can do with them! That's why this article caught my eye, courtesy of a great blog - I Heart Organizing - written by a guest writer, it discusses the different ways to arrange books in your home. Loved it!
Hope you enjoy the article too, you can find it here!

No comments: